Head of B2B Marketing
We’re looking for a smart, engaged and passionate channel marketing expert to join our fast paced and dynamic marketing department. A confident, articulate marketeer who, through a supportive and collaborative approach, is willing to own, develop and maximise the impact of Crowdcube's B2B marketing activities.
Who we are :
Crowdcube is the world's leading equity crowdfunding platform. We enable everyday investors to invest alongside Europe’s venture capitalists and professional investors in start-up, early stage and growth businesses; in doing so we're enabling entrepreneurs to raise funds for their businesses.
We have experienced year on year growth since 2011 and we have over 400,000 registered users and over 550 British businesses have successfully funded on the platform, including Brewdog, Monzo, Eden Project, and many more.
We are backed by Balderton Capital, Numis and Draper Esprit.
What you will be doing:
This is a rare opportunity to make a significant impact at one of the Europe’s leading fintech companies and play a crucial role in Crowdcube’s next phase of growth by transforming our B2B marketing and lead generation activity in the UK and Europe.
Reporting into our CMO, you will work closely with marketing and commercial teams to build and optimise communications with entrepreneurs at all stages of the customer lifecycle with a focus on demand generation. We need someone who can take a step back and think strategically but who will also roll their sleeves up and deliver against key growth KPIs. You will:
- Develop, measure, implement and optimise marketing communications campaigns to target and acquire new business leads, affiliates and partners.
- Work closely with the commercial team to integrate marketing lead generation strategies with the business development process to maximise efficiency, productivity and effectiveness
- Support the business development and partnerships teams by providing marketing assets to aid the sales process
- Implement automated lead generation and nurturing email campaigns - using a professional CRM system such as Selligent, Hubspot and Salesforce
- Build, analyse and optimise digital marketing campaigns alongside our head of digital marketing across paid and organic search and social channels, email and display
- Use direct marketing and outsourced telemarketing lead generation activity, if required, to support business development team and online lead generation
- Analyse all aspects of the B2B marketing funnel and identify opportunities for maximising conversion and marketing ROI
- Develop strategies and initiatives to scale the business internationally
What we’re looking for:
- An experienced marketing professional with a track record of creating best in class B2B marketing campaigns and knowledge of business performance marketing.
- Substantial experience of planning and executing complex multi-channel strategies using both your digital and traditional marketing expertise.
- An analytical mindset with a passion for using data to measure marketing activity and drive decisions.
- A strategic thinker, you ask questions, track results, and strive to achieve business goals.
- An innovative and creative marketeer with experience of producing engaging and insightful content across multiple channels.
- A strong communicator with an ability to build lasting relationships internally and externally.
- Experience of working in financial services and of targeting early stage and scale-up businesses is a huge bonus.
What we’re offering:
We like to nurture talent and want to ensure members of our team keep developing and honing their skills. As such we offer subscriptions to online courses for instance, encourage participation in hackathons, attending conferences and training because we believe in using the right tools for the job and that may involve spending time learning them along the way. We’re a growing team and we’re a passionate hard working team but we also like to take care of our team:
- competitive salary and share option scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme at 4% matched
- Private Medical Scheme with AXA
- Life Insurance Scheme
- Conferences and training budget
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Company perks such as juices, fruit, snacks and of course office beers (Or cider) and WeWork discounts
- Company trips and activities such as pilates, football, cricket, BBQs, camping and more…
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability. To enable us to build an accurate picture of our workforce, we ask some optional questions in our application process.