Crowdcube is looking to hire a Partnerships Associate to originate and grow affiliate partnerships to help bring the best of early stage British businesses to the Crowdcube platform. As the established world leader in equity crowdfunding, we are aiming to create an ecosystem of strong partners to help generate significant value for both entrepreneurs and investors alike.
Who we are:
Crowdcube is the world's leading equity crowdfunding platform. We enable everyday investors to invest alongside Europe’s leading venture capitalists and professional investors in start-up, early stage and growth businesses; in doing so we're enabling entrepreneurs to raise funds for their businesses.
We have experienced year on year growth since 2011 and we have over 400,000 registered users and over 500 British businesses have successfully funded on the platform, including Brewdog, Monzo, Wool and the Gang and many more.
We are backed by Balderton Capital, Numis and Draper Esprit.
Our affiliate network motivates brokers to make great business introductions for a commission fee and is a key part of our company’s growth in 2017 and beyond.
What you will be doing:
Partnerships is continuing to grow and is an exciting engine room for the company. Reporting into our Head of Partnerships, you will be responsible for growing our affiliate partner channel by building valuable connections and maintaining a strong and diverse affiliate network across the UK and Europe. You will get to cooperate with a number of other teams including Sales and Marketing. Day to day you will connect with and on-board new affiliates and you will qualify inbound affiliate referrals that will then be passed onto the campaign managers. You will also have the opportunity to support many parts of the initiative from the writing of marketing strategy and documentation; to the creation of an engagement strategy which could include both online and offline channels.
What we are looking for:
This role is perfect for a recent graduate with some marketing and business development experience and the desire and motivation to play a crucial role in growing Crowdcube's partnership channel.
Ideally you will have:
- A degree in business, marketing or other relevant qualification
- Previous sales, business development and/or commercial partnership experience
- Experience of working in a targeted environment and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
And you will:
- Have a natural flair for building relationships taking a customer focused approach, and an ability to source opportunities where others can’t or won’t.
- Be a strong communicator, who negotiates skillfully with both internal and external groups.
- Demonstrate a real interest in start-ups, entrepreneurship, technology, business and alternative finance.
- Be commercially focused and able to prioritise effectively to drive revenue and achieve targets.
- Be hardworking and able to embrace the change that is constant in a fast growth business.
- Be a curious and inquisitive individual with a desire to learn and work outside one’s comfort zone.
What we are offering:
We like to nurture talent and want to ensure members of our team keep developing and honing their skills. As such we offer subscriptions to online courses for instance, as well as actively support participation in hackathons, attending conferences and training because we believe in using the right tools for the job and that may involve spending time learning them along the way. We’re a growing team and we’re a passionate hard working team but we also like to take care of our team:
- £25,000 + commission
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Scheme at 4% matched
- Private Medical Scheme with AXA
- Life Insurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company perks such as juices, fruit and of course office pizzas and beers (Or cider)
- Company trips and activities such as pilates, football, cricket, BBQs, camping and more...
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.